- Inside the Guide
- What is...
- Why and how to use The Good Enough Guide
- 1. Involve people at every stage
- 2. Profile the people affected by the emergency
- 3. Identify the changes people want to see
- 4. Track changes and make feedback a two-way process
- 5. Use feedback to improve project impact
- 6. Tools
- 7. Other accountability initiatives
- 8. Sources, further information, and abbreviations
- Thank you
The Good Enough Guide
Section 8: Sources, further information, and abbreviations
The references given in this section have been organised according to the Section of the Guide to which they relate. ‘Sources’ include all documentation from which material has been drawn, and ‘Further information’ points the reader to further useful resources on particular topics. All Internet addresses given were last accessed in December 2006.